Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FUDGE
Serves: 8-10 Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Rest Time: 1- 2 hours
Fudge is known for being one of the most indulgent desserts. Super rich and soothingly sweet, delight is felt in every bite. We use dark chocolate, which is vegan friendly, to create the body of this wonderful treat. The added peanut butter makes for a creamy and nutty after taste which just tips you over the edge in terms of deliciousness! If you really love sweet desserts, we recommend adding maple syrup to naturally sweeten the peanut butter chocolate fudge to your preferred taste preferences.
- 125g dark chocolate
- 125g smooth peanut butter
- MiiRO Crisp-Coated Peanut Chocolates
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
1. Break up the chocolate into small pieces and add to a heatproof bowl.
2. Microwave the chocolate for a few minutes until melted, then mix in the soft peanut butter and maple syrup with a spoon.
3. Transfer into a cake tin (we used a 22×12 cm loaf tin) and top with the MiiRO crisp coated peanut chocolates.
4. Refrigerate until set (1-2 hours), then cut into slices.
At MiiRO we enjoy creating wonderfully delicious recipes catered just for you. Our frozen banana popsicles are vegan and gluten free making them a great go to treat if you are looking for a healthier alternative. Perfectly plant based, these sweet treats will leave you feeling happy and healthy. Be sure to tell us if you try this recipe and let us know your thoughts! You can reach us anytime across our social channels Youtube, Instagram and TikTok. For more wonderful recipes, as well as wellbeing and fitness tips, be sure to check out our blog here.
In the next recipe, we will be releasing some vegan and gluten free gummies that are great for sharing with kiddies and friends.