Vegan Chocolate Crunch Bark
MiiRO VEGAN CHOCOLATE CRUNCH BARK
Serves: 8-10 chocolate bark slices
Prep Time: 10 minutes
MiiRO’s recipe for chocolate bark is vegan friendly and makes the perfect sweet treat to share with friends, family and the kiddies! Yielding 8-10 hearty chocolate chunks, everyone gets to indulge in a slice… or two.
Using only 5 ingredients, our chocolate crunch bark is super quick and easy to prepare. The chocolate bark is made with a rich dark chocolate base entwined with creamy peanut butter. We add puffed rice for a little bit of pop! and sprinkled in MiiRO chopped peanut chocolates for that final crunch. Every bite is guaranteed indulgent, decadent deliciousness.
- 300g dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 20g puffed rice
- 2 packs MiiRO Crisp-Coated Peanut Chocolates
- A handful of chopped peanuts
1. Break up the dark chocolate into small pieces and add to a heatproof bowl.
2. Microwave for a few minutes until melted, then fold in the puffed rice.
3. Spread evenly over a baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Heat the peanut butter in the microwave for a few seconds to soften, then drizzle on top the melted mixture. Use a sharp knife or toothpick to create a swirly pattern.
5. Top with the MiiRO chocolates and crushed peanuts.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour, then slice and enjoy!
Feel free to get creative with this recipe and add all of your favourite goodies to the mix. Let us know how it turns out. We cant wait to hear your thoughts! If you tried this incredibly tasty chocolate recipe, share your comments and pictures across our social media channels Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok.
If you’re after more delicious content, feel free to dive deeper into our recipe archive. You are bound to find more vegan, gluten free and keto friendly recipes there that you just can’t say no to!