Super Decadent Sniickrs
Plant-Based MiiRO Sniickrs
Serves: 10 bars
For the biscuit base
70g oat flour (you can use a gluten-free variety if you need/prefer it). You can use plain rolled oats blended into a flour in the food processor.
50g ground almonds
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp maple syrup
3.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
For the peanut caramel layer
4 tbsp peanut butter
1-2 tbsp milk of choice
2x 35g packs of MiiRO Crisp-Coated Peanut Chocolates, roughly chopped
For the chocolate coating
200g dark chocolate, melted
1. In a bowl, mix together the oat flour, ground almonds and salt, then pour in the maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Mix to combine.
2. Press the mixture in a loaf tin lined with baking paper – I used a 22×12 cm loaf tin. Transfer to the freezer while you make the caramel.
3. Add all the caramel ingredients, apart from the Miiro chocolates, into a food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Spread the caramel over the biscuit layer and sprinkle the chopped Miiro chocolates on top. Freeze again for 1-2 hours.
5. Slice into 10 bars, then dip each into the melted chocolate. Gently place on a chopping board lined with baking paper and chill in the fridge for a few minutes until the chocolate is set.
Tip: Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.