Vegan Strawberries and Cream Recipe
MiiRO VEGAN STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM
Serves: 3 – 5 strawberries and cream bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Vegan strawberries and cream isn’t that different from your normal strawberries and cream. There’s a few different ingredients you can use to make them, all of which are super easy and quick to do. In fact, we’ve given you two different ways to make vegan strawberries and cream in the recipe below- depending on your preference!
- 500g : Strawberries
- 1 can : Full Fat Coconut Milk
- ½ tbsp : Maple Syrup
- 100g : Vegan White Chocolate
- 1 pack : MiiRO Crisp-Coated Signature Chocolates with a Peanut Heart (finely chopped)
COCONUT CREAM STRAWBERRIES
This recipe is perfect for those looking for those following a keto diet, vegan diet and dairy free diet. Naturally sweetened with no added sugars- these strawberries and cream make a wonderful weeknight snack.
To make the coconut dipped strawberries – refrigerate the can of coconut milk overnight to harden. Scoop out the top, hardened part of the coconut ‘cream’ making sure not to include any of the clear liquid.
1. Whip the full fat coconut cream and maple syrup using a hand mixer for 5 minutes or until thickened.
2. Dip the strawberries in the cream, ensuring they have a thick coat of creamy coconut.
3. Sprinkle with the chopped MiiRO chocolates and arrange on a plate lined with baking paper.
WHITE CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
Vegan friendly and plant based- these vegan white chocolate strawberries taste exactly like your normal chocolate strawberry bites. Only healthier and super indulgent.
To make the white chocolate dipped strawberries all you need is a vegan white chocolate as opposed to standard white chocolate.
1. Melt your vegan white chocolate in the microwave or bain marie. Leave to cool slightly.
2. Dip in the strawberries in the melted chocolate until thickly coated.
3. Cover with the chopped MiiRO chocolates and arrange on a plate lined with baking paper.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.