5 Ingredient Vegan Cookie Dough
5 INGREDIENT VEGAN COOKIE DOUGH
Serves: 6-8 vegan cookie dough bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes
MiiRO’s 5 ingredient cookie dough is vegan and gluten free. Served raw, this cookie dough is not only safe too eat, its deliciously moreish and tasty. The nutty, buttery mixture has a smooth and sweet taste that melts instantly on your taste buds. We recommend adding MiiRO Crisp-Coated Signature Chocolates to the mix for extra crunch and added sweetness. Unlike your usual store-bought cookie doughs, MiiRO’s vegan cookie dough contains no refined sugars. We use the natural sweetener maple syrup to give this recipe an indulgent caramel taste.
Suitable for plant-based, gluten-free and dairy-free diets.
- 125g Gluten Free Oat Flour (gluten-free oats blended into a flour in the food processor)
- 130g Almond Butter
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2.5 tbsp Plant Milk of choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 packs MiiRO Crisp-Coated Signature Chocolates with a Peanut Heart
1. Mix the gluten free oat flour with a pinch of salt in a bowl.
2. Add in the almond butter, maple syrup, plant milk and vanilla extract. Mix well to combine.
3. Fold in the MiiRO chocolates and roll into bite-sized balls ready to serve – Enjoy!
Will this simple 5 ingredient recipe be your new go to? With just a 10 minute prep time, its hard to say no! Delicious and sweet, we hope you enjoy indulging in our ooey gooey cookie dough. When you try the recipe, be sure to tell us your thoughts via our social media channels Youtube, Instagram and TikTok. We’re always keen to know what you enjoy and what you want to see more off!
More quick and easy recipes can be found on the MiiRO TV channel as well as in our very own MiiRO magazine. We have plenty of articles discussing all things diet, wellness and fitness that are waiting to be discovered by you…