Salted Caramel & Berry Breakfast Jar
SALTED CARAMEL & BERRY BREAKFAST JAR
Serve: 1 breakfast jar
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Our salted caramel and berry breakfast jar is a great breakfast option or sweet snack idea. The base is made up of simple layers, including dairy-free yogurt and crushed, fresh raspberries. Developed by one of our favorite bloggers @nourishing.amy
Berry Breakfast ingredients:
- ¼ cup of raspberries
- ½ cup almond yoghurt
- 1 cup berry muesli
- 1 Salted Caramel MiiRO Ice Cream
Caramel Sauce ingredients:
- ½ cup of dates
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan rock salt
1. In a small bowl, gently smash the raspberries into a pulp. (make sure you can still see some lumps of raspberry- and the mixture is not completely smooth)
2. In a medium jar, layer the smashed raspberries with almond yoghurt and berry muesli.
For the caramel sauce:
1. Blend the dates and pink salt until gooey. Add to jar.
*If you find the dates hard to blend, add some water to the mixture or soak your dates before hand in boiled water for up to 2 hours.
2. Top with MiiRO Ice Cream and fresh fruits of your choice.
At MiiRO we enjoy creating wonderfully delicious recipes catered just for you. Our salted caramel and berry breakfast jar is vegan friendly and gluten free making it a great healthy breakfast option. Perfectly plant based, this sweet snack will leave you feeling happy and healthy. Be sure to tell us if you try this recipe and let us know your thoughts! You can reach us anytime across our social channels Youtube, Instagram and TikTok. For more wonderful recipes, as well as wellbeing and fitness tips, be sure to check out our blog here.
If you’re more of a chocolate lover- why not try our cacao smoothie bowl or even switch up the ingredients with out recipe for cashew granola. Even your non-vegan friends will be asking you to share the recipe!