Raw Chocolate Peanut Brownies
These deliciously fudgey raw brownies are the perfect treat!
200g pitted dates
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
Pinch of salt
1 ripe avocado
3 tbsp peanut or cashew butter, smooth
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp maple syrup
4 tbsp cacao powder
90g (36 pieces) MiiRO Chocolate Peanuts
1. Cover the dates in boiling water and soak for 10 minutes to soften, if needed.
2. Add the cashew nuts and hazelnuts to a food processor and pulse to break down into smaller pieces. Remove from the blender and place to one side.
3. Add the drained dates to the blender and process until jammy. Pour in the crushed nuts, 2 tbsp cacao powder and a pinch of salt and process until combined and sticky.
4. Pour the mixture into a lined tray and press down firmly to create an even base layer.
5. Clean out the blender and add the avocado flesh, peanut or cashew butter, melted coconut oil, syrup, and 4 tbsp cacao powder. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary.
6. Pour over the base layer, top with the MiiRO Chocolate Peanuts and allow to set in the freezer for 30 minutes or the fridge for 1-2 hours. Chop into 12 slices and store in the fridge.