MiiRO Coconut Granola Jar
MiiRO COCONUT GRANOLA JAR
Serves: 2 cups coconut granola
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
MiiRO’s coconut granola jar is a healthy breakfast option that is perfect for on-the-go, busy mornings. Prep the granola before hand, and store in a jar ready to go when you need your quick fix. Vegan, gluten free and naturally sweetened, our breakfast jar contains all natural sugars. Our recipe is sweet enough to give you the little wake up boost you need and is wonderfully tasty. Feel free to top with your favourite fruits for added deliciousness!
For the Coconut Granola:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten free)
- 1/3 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
For the toppings:
- One MiiRO popsicle of your choice
- Fresh mango, kiwi and clementine, or fruits of your choice
- Coconut yogurt (optional)
1. Preheat your oven at 300°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, puffed quinoa, shredded coconut and cardamom and mix together.
3. In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet mixture over the dry in the large bowl. Mix using a spatula until all the the
oats are well coated.
5. Spread the granola in an even layer on the baking tray.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring half way through using a spatula. The granola is baked when golden.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down at least 10 minutes before serving.
8. For extra indulgence, take a MiiRO ice cream bar and separate the ice-cream from the chocolate shell. Stir the ice-cram
using a fork to soften.
9. In a medium jar, layer the granola, ice-cream from the MiiRO, fresh fruits and coconut yogurt.
Top with fruits and pieces of MiiRO chocolate shell