MiiRO Chocolate Fondant
MiiRO CHOCOLATE FONDANT
Serves: 2 chocolate fondant pots
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Our chocolate fondant recipe is decadent chocolatey goodness. Super rich, this dessert has a flowing chocolate centre that oozes once sliced open. Healthier than most other chocolate fondants; MiiRO chocolate fondant is suitable for gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan diets. Perfect for date night and self indulgent post dinner desserts, feel free to enjoy this fondant along with you favourite dinner meal. We can’t wait for you to try it!
• 1/4 cup almond milk
• 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1/2 cup gluten free flour mix
• 1 tbsp coconut sugar
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tbsp cacao powder
• 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
• A pinch of salt
• One MiiRO Salted Caramel ice cream
• Red berries coulis
1. Preheat the oven at 350F and grease two muffin/pudding moulds.
2. In a sauce pan, mix the almond milk, apple cider, vanilla and coconut oil. Put on low heat to
melt and combine. Remove from heat.
3. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, cacao powder, flax meal and salt.
Add in the wet mixture, and stir well using a spatula until a smooth batter forms.
4. Take a salted caramel MiiRO ice cream and separate the chocolate shell and the ice-cream.
5. Put the ice-cream in a bowl and sit at room temperature to soften.
6. Fill each of the moulds half way up with the batter. Then place pieces of MiiRO chocolate shell
in the middle. Pour over the remaining batter to completely cover the chocolate.
7. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
8. Assembly: stir the ice-cream using a fork until liquid. Pour a spoon of the melted ice-cream in
the centre of a plate. Place one fresh from the oven fondant in the centre, sprinkle some cocoa powder and a spoon of red berries coulis.