MiiRO Cacao Smoothie Bowl
MiiRO CACAO SMOOTHIE BOWL
Serve: 1 big bowl / 2 small bowls
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Our cacao smoothie bowl is just gorgeous- to eat and to look at! Our smoothie bowl recipe contains no added sugar and contains all natural ingredients. We used frozen banana to create a sweet and creamy base, with added peanut butter for a hint of nuttiness. Cacao powder is the super food ingredient that really brings the chocolatiness into fruition. Rich and indulgent, you’ll want to be consuming this smoothie for breakfast, lunch and dinner! (Although we recommend saving for breakfast)
- Frozen banana : 2
- Almond milk : 1/3 cup
- Peanut butter : 1 tbsp
- Raw cacao powder : 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon : 1/4 tsp
- Spirulina powder : 1/4 tsp
For the toppings:
- One MiiRO popsicle
- Fresh berries, sliced banana, fruits
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Peanut butter / chocolate sauce to drizzle
1. Combine bananas, almond milk, peanut butter and cinnamon in a blender. Blend until completely smooth (no banana chunks remaining). Add a dash of liquid if too thick.
2. Add the cacao powder and spirulina and blend quickly to combine.
3. Transfer to a bowl and top with a MiiRO popsicle cut in large pieces and your desired topping elements (fresh fruits, seeds, nuts, granola, chocolate sauce, nut butter work well …)
At MiiRO we enjoy creating wonderfully delicious recipes catered just for you. Our cacao smoothie bowl is vegan friendly, gluten free, dairy free, and contains no added sugar, making it a great go to mini meal if you are looking for something sweet and healthy. Be sure to tell us if you try this recipe and let us know your thoughts! You can reach us anytime across our social channels Youtube, Instagram and TikTok. For more wonderful recipes, as well as wellbeing and fitness tips, be sure to check out our blog here.
In the next recipe, we will be releasing a vegan and gluten free cheesecake that is the perfect show stopper at any party. Even your non-vegan friends will be asking for a second serving!