Low Sugar Peanut Butter Chip Frappuccino
Are you someone who's trying to cut on sugar and dairy, but can't resist the temptation of drinking your favorite frappucino? This is the perfect recipe for you!
Enjoy the glorious chemistry of espresso and sweet peanut butter drafted into one delicious vegan drink. This recipe also uses almond milk to give you a nutty fun texture in every sip.
- 1 tbsp of MiiRO Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- A drizzle of MiiRO No Added Sugar Maple Syrup
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 packet of stevia
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
1. Melt MiiRO Peanut Butter chips then put all the ingredients in a clean blender.
2. Blend everything until smooth. Serve with more MiiRO peanut butter chip on top. Enjoy!