Vegan Waffle: A 5-Ingredient Quick & Easy Recipe
Want a healthier version of your favorite waffle? Look no further as we are here to give you a 100% plant-based recipe that has no added-sugar.
It's best topped with fruits and MiiRO's sugar-free maple syrup to elevate your snacking experience.
- 1/2 Ripe Banana
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
For Fruity indulgence:
- Strawberries and bananas
- Maple flavored syrup (for a healthier option, try MiiRO Sugar-free maple flavored syrup)
- Preheat waffle maker.
- In a small bowl, mash 1/2 ripe banana, and add 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour, 3/4 tsp Baking Powder, 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder, and 1/2 cup Almond Milk. Mix well.
- Brush oil on the waffle maker. Add about 1/4 cup of waffle mixture, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, add your toppings. We love strawberries and banana with a drizzle of MiiRO Sugar-free maple flavored syrup.