Our delicious chocolate smoothie bowl was developed by our dear friend Amy and will soon become your new breakfast favorite. Abundant in sweet bananas, and thickened with creamy peanut butter, this nutty and chocolatey bowl will have your brain convinced you're eating dessert for breakfast!
Because this recipe is vegan-friendly and gluten-free, it won't leave you feeling bloated or uncomfortable when starting your day. In fact, it will leave you feeling fuller for longer and is perfect for those mornings where you're short on time.
Our favorite thing about the whole recipe? It's made from 4 simple ingredients and can be ready in under 5 minutes! So for those manic mornings, MiiROs chocolate smoothie is the perfect grab-and-go option.
Ready for a lot of chocolate? Here we go:
For the smoothie bowl:
- 2 frozen bananas (in chunks)
- 1/2 Chocolate & Hazelnut MiiRO ice cream
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 150-200ml hazelnut milk
For the toppings:
banana stars, raw cacao and maca granola, dessicated coconut, cacao nibs, peanut butter, and other 1/2 of MiiRO ice cream (if you wondered were that one had gone!)
1. Place all smoothie ingredients in blender and process until smooth and creamy.
2. Use toppings as you please to create a smoothie that goes with your mood of the day
3. Grab your spoon.... TUCK IN!