Our salted caramel and berry breakfast jar is a great breakfast option or sweet snack idea. The base is made up of simple layers, including dairy-free yogurt and crushed, fresh raspberries. Developed by one of our favorite bloggers @nourishing.amy
Berry Breakfast ingredients:
- ¼ cup of raspberries
- ½ cup almond yoghurt
- 1 cup berry muesli
- 1 Salted Caramel MiiRO Ice Cream
Caramel Sauce ingredients:
- ½ cup of dates
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan rock salt
1. In a small bowl, gently smash the raspberries into a pulp. (make sure you can still see some lumps of raspberry- and the mixture is not completely smooth)
2. In a medium jar, layer the smashed raspberries with almond yoghurt and berry muesli.
For the caramel sauce:
1. Blend the dates and pink salt until gooey. Add to jar.
*If you find the dates hard to blend, add some water to the mixture or soak your dates before hand in boiled water for up to 2 hours.
2. Top with MiiRO Ice Cream and fresh fruits of your choice.