Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Have you ever had cravings right in the morning? What if we had the solution for you. We've prepared a super easy but extra special recipe for you to enjoy the undeniable perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolates on your favorite chilled breakfast oats.
Introducing our delicious bowl of overnight oats with chocolate and peanut butter that is plant-based and very low in sugar (actually with no added sugar).
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp MiiRO no-added-sugar maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- MiiRO dark chocolate baking chips
- 2 tbsp of melted MiiRO peanut butter cups
- banana (optional, but highly recommended)
- Place all ingredients in a glass mason jar, shake vigorously, and form a consistent chocolate mixture (old-fashioned rolled oats, MiiRO maple syrup, chia seeds, Cocoa Powder, almond milk, MiiRO dark chocolate chips, and coconut oil, melted MiiRO peanut butter cups)
- Close the jar, and place in the fridge overnight.
- Serve chilled, and top with additional MiiRO dark chocolate chips and a drizzle of melted MiiRO peanut butter cups. Add bananas as desired.