3-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Porridge Cake
You don't need to feel guilty with your morning chocolate cravings anymore. Have some early refreshment with this chilled vegan chocolate porridge that is totally plant-based, and have no added sugar! It's an easy vegan recipe that used only 3 ingredients! It's best topped with nuts, Miiro dark chocolate chips and sugar-free maple syrup to elevate your experience!
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips (for a less sugar option, try MiiRO dark chocolate baking chips!)
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
1. Dissolve the chocolate chips (try MiiRo dark chocolate chips) in hot almond milk.
2. Mix old fashioned oats and the chocolate mixture.
3. Refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled.
Optional: You can also try to top it with nuts, more chocolate chips and maple syrup (Do you know that MiiRO maple syrup is perfect for this and has no added sugar?)