Easy Chocolate Chip Corn Loaf
Do you know how perfectly corn bread gets along with rich chocolate flavor? We are telling you, it is heavenly! Go give it a try and make this super easy Chocolate Chip Corn Loaf at home this weekend. Our recipe uses no eggs and dairy, so you'll be amazed with how possible it is to make a bread this fluffy and moist without those stuff.
Add this now to your healthy baking recipe list and thank us later.
2⁄3 cup MiiRO No Added Sugar Maple Syrup
1⁄3 cup canola oil
1 cup plain soymilk
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup fine organic cornmeal
1 tablespoon baking powder
- Stir wet ingredients together.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Mix wet and dry together.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F until the tester comes out clean.