You NEED to try these amazing vegan flapjacks created by @amynourishing. It's quick, it's fun and it's DE-LI-CIOUS. This recipe is best enjoyed with friends and family and is easy to make in large batches!
- 75g gluten-free oats
- 75g gluten-free oat flour (gluten-free oats blitzed into a flour)
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60g maple syrup
- 30g coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp almond, cashew or peanut butter
- 2 tbsp oil (e.g. melted coconut, sunflower, olive)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 70g (30) MiiRO Peanut Chocolates
- Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the oat, oat flour, bicarbonate of soda and a pinch of salt. In a second bowl, stir together the syrup, sugar, nut butter, oil and vanilla essence. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Using a large tablespoon amount, roll the cookie dough into 10 balls and press down flat onto the baking sheet. Press in 3 Peanut Chocolates per cookie. Leave some room round each cookie as they’ll spread.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes and remove from the oven. Allow them to cool on the baking tray for 20 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool fully.