You wish it was easier to get up in the morning? @nourishing.amy made that dream come true for you with her decadent yet healthier breakfast bowl which involves.... ICE CREAM! Are we talking about having ice cream for breakfast? Oh yes. We definitely are. And YOU will never snooze that alarm in the morning again.
Our breakfast bowl is filled with all the good stuff including bananas for sweetness, and avocado for added creaminess. This vegan friendly, gluten free recipe is not just perfect for the morning, but also as a sweet, healthier dessert option. Amy has helped us create a recipe that retains its sweet tastiness but with no added sugar. The flavour we chose in this recipe is a rich chocolate, with a twang of salted caramel and one that is sure to please all your taste buds.
For the breakfast bowl:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 avocado
- 150ml plant based milk
- 1 tbsp salted caramel protein
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 MiiRO Salted Caramel
- Desiccated coconut
- Frozen berries
- Your favourite nut butter
- Cacao nibs
1. Add all base ingredients in to a smoothie shaker & blend until thick and creamy
2. Poor into a bowl & get ready to get creative with your toppings
3. Dunk MiiRO at the end for the most decadent touch to your morning!