Mornings are still cold... warm your heart up with this beautiful breakfast recipe!
Use gluten free oats to make this recipe gluten friendly. We've already made it dairy free and vegan friendly so no need to worry about that! We love starting our day the healthy way, and these oats do just that. Subtly spiced with cinnamon this wonder ingredient really does make this breakfast bowl extra special. It is is known to lower blood sugar levels, reduce heart disease risk factors and has a plethora of other impressive health benefits.
The oaty base is delightfully creamy, with added coconut milk for that cooling coconutty undertone we love. Naturally sweetened with maple water, the flavours work together to make a sweet, hearty bowl of oats that melt in the mouth.
Here's the super simple recipe for happiness...
For the porridge:
- 50g gluten free Oats
- 100ml Full fat coconut milk
- 100ml maple water
- Choc Maca protein blend
- Ground flaxseed
For the toppings:
- 1 MiiRO Chocolate & Hazelnut
- Almond maca nut butter
- Goji berries
- Candied Ginger
- Pecan nuts
- Desiccated coconut
1. Warm the oats in a saucepan along with the coconut milk, maple water, cinnamon, protein blend and flax seed. Gently simmer for 3-5 minutes.
2. Plant MiiRO chocolate into your bowl for added sweetness.
3. Express yourself with the toppings to create your favourite breakfast bowl.